PDA

View Full Version : How do I view all the graphics

kmnetterville
10-12-2005, 08:10 PM
well we just got our Tricaster. It's awesome. But I have 1 questions. Is there a way to view all of the title templates. Without dropping them 1 by 1 in the timeline to see what they are? There are 177 pages of graphics. I can barely remember what's what. My brain hurts!

BCS-tv & Multimedia :lwicon:

Paul Lara
10-13-2005, 06:47 AM
Is there a way to view all of the title templates.

That was something inadvertently left out of the install, but yes, you can download this ZIP file (ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/TriCaster/TricasterThumbs.zip) and replace that folders NewTek Info folder with this one. :thumbsup:

This has been fixed in the TriCaster patch, scehduled for release next week.

kmnetterville
10-16-2005, 10:20 AM
I muat be blind I cannot find where to put this new "NewTek Info" folder. I cannot find a folder labled that on either teh C or D drives.

kmnetterville

kmnetterville
10-16-2005, 10:26 AM
I found it....

vmcfalls
10-21-2005, 08:43 PM
I want to know, where did you locate the info file?
Vern mcfalls

kmnetterville
10-23-2005, 10:44 AM
well I replaced all the other files with the .jpg files in that particular folder. That may have benn the wrong thing to do. Now when i go into the "edit Media" & Media bin...drop a graphic into teh timeline. it's all distorted. unreadable. Was I suppose to delete the original graphic files and replace them with the jpg's supplied in the zip file...or was i suppose to just add them to the existing folder. And if I was suppose to just add them. How can I get the originals back? I dumped my recycle bin! OOS!!

kmnetterville 8~