PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Kurv!

Fausto
10-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Now try and say that 100 times fast.

I just want to share with the community the terrific treatment I got from Kurv studios lately, I encourage everyone to do business with these guys they have the whole customer service thing down pat.

I recently purchased four of their DVD's. Upon opening them, I found two of them had unseated themselves from the cases and were severly scratched up and as a result and totally unplayable. I contacted Kurv and without seeing them or asking me to send them back so they could verify they were damaged they sent out replacements. They just didn't replace the damaged ones they sent out a complete new set of all of the DVD's I purchased, free of freight, free of any cost to me.

What an asset this company is to the LW community!

Thanks Kurv, you guys have a customer for life!

Captain Obvious
10-11-2005, 12:04 PM
Wow, that's pretty darned nice :D

Now if only SIBA (it's like Best Buy) could be that nice with regard to my broken iPod!

mattclary
10-11-2005, 12:27 PM
From what I have seen, Wes is a real stand-up kind of guy. I always like doing business with them.

-NG-
10-11-2005, 01:58 PM
I agree on that. I once had a 2 moviefiles with the sound missing, i contacted wes and i got a replacement disk within a week, and i'm from europe. :thumbsup:

cresshead
10-11-2005, 03:27 PM
yup kurv's cool...same sort of guys as those at newtek..they care about their customers :thumbsup:

Hoopti
10-11-2005, 07:08 PM
From what I have seen, Wes is a real stand-up kind of guy. I always like doing business with them.

Ditto, have personally experienced this with two purchases from Kurv. Outstanding support.

Hoop

Kvaalen
10-12-2005, 07:11 AM
Yep. I agree. Wes is a great guy. Highly advised!