PDA

View Full Version : aura screen vanishes onVT 4.5

Randall Chesbro
10-01-2005, 09:51 AM
it didnt do this before with vt4 but with 4.5 when it loads aura everything on the screen except the vt background and menu bar on top. If i click on the screen it will all come back. pluse the aura screen wont load up the way i left it even when i check the box. my vt3 system always has the disspering aura screen.
dont think its the video driver.

Scott Bates
10-01-2005, 10:31 AM
I've had this problem on and off since VT[3x?]. When it happens Aura loads and instantly disappears, although usually the layout is the way it was on last exit. Clicking anywhere on the screen brings it back. It doesn't seem to be as frequent for me with VT[4.5] as it was with 4.0.

mgrusin
10-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Try going into Aura's preferences and changing the file requester from the Windows style to Aura's style. I vaguely remember that fixed it (or fixed something), though I'd much prefer having the Windows requester over Aura's.

-MG.

Jim_C
10-04-2005, 06:09 AM
Couple of our VT3's do it also. But to fix it, I have to grab the Aura window by the top handle, dip it completely off the lower screen and bring it back up.

Jim

Randall Chesbro
10-04-2005, 09:47 AM
ok!? do you have to lift one leg and bend over or is it the hands over the head while humming trick while your dragging the window?

Jim_C
10-04-2005, 10:02 AM
No, I usually raise both feet in the air off the ground like I am driving over a bridge.

:hat: