PDA

View Full Version : SUBMISSIONS: Art of LightWave 3D Book

kurv
09-27-2005, 11:26 AM
Wordware Publishing and SpinQuad are proud to announce The Art of LightWave 3D book. The first in a series of digital art books promoting the creative talents of digital artists worldwide published by Wordware Publishing. The Art of LightWave will show off the highest artistic achievement in LightWave 3D ever seen.

We are now calling on artists to submit digital images for consideration in The Art of LightWave 3D. All Images should be created in LightWave 3D and can be digitally manipulated in Photoshop. We realize you use several different tools during your production process, as long as LightWave was used for the modeling or texturing of your work, we want to see it. Digital Photography touched up in LightWave 3D is welcome as well. We are interested in digitally-created fine art, for commercial or personal use.

The editors and distinguished judges will select images for inclusion in The Art of LightWave 3D along with images from studios showing feature film and TV work.

The deadline for entries to be considered for The Art of LightWave 3D is 31st December 2005. The publication of The Art of LightWave 3D is scheduled for release in March 2006. There is no cost or limit to enter and the artists who have work selected for inclusion in the book will enjoy worldwide exposure from a traditional book publisher with more than 25 years of experience. The Art of LightWave 3D books will be available as all the best selling Wordware LightWave books are, through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders and all other major books stores.

Studios we want your work and will include a write up about your studio in the book. We want to show as much recent feature, commercial, and TV LightWave work as possible.

We look forward to seeing your work featured in The Art of LightWave!

For more details and the Official Art of LightWave 3D Submission Website, please go to:
http://www.spinquad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8552

Thank you, we look forward to seeing your work!

:lwicon:

kml12
09-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Cool, this could be fun :thumbsup:

sidewing
09-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Funny, I tried this last year and got only minimum responds. There was no support from Newtek so I had to drop it.

Good luck however! I will support you by sending in some renders.

John

JML
09-27-2005, 01:40 PM
Great ! I'm going to send some tonight

kurv
09-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks guys... we already have a TON of submissions. Keep'em coming!

JML
09-29-2005, 06:47 AM
I still did not send mine, but I will send most tonight.

so it's 5 images maximum per artist, right ?
is it possible to submit 4 now and then 1 later using the submission webpage?
(I don't wan't to have a message like "can't upload more images, email address already entered"..)

thanks

kurv
09-29-2005, 07:38 AM
No, just 5 at a time... send as many as you like!

Thanks!

JML
09-29-2005, 08:47 AM
another question,
should we add "copyright blabla" directly in our images, or should we
just give you a plain image and you will add the copyright yourself below the image?

thanks kurv

kurv
09-29-2005, 11:12 PM
another question,
should we add "copyright blabla" directly in our images, or should we
just give you a plain image and you will add the copyright yourself below the image?

thanks kurv

Just send us the image, we will do all of that later :)