PDA

View Full Version : Clear All Keys?

nickej
09-25-2005, 10:28 AM
I've been using LW for almost seven years now, and I can't believe I have to ask such a noob question, but is there a "Clear all keys for this object" command?

MonroePoteet
09-25-2005, 11:25 AM
In V8.2, I think the easiest way is to expand the Dope Track (thick bar above the timeline), right-click Select All Keys, and right-click Delete Keys.

Very regularly, though, I want to retain key 0, so you can drag-select the keys in the Dope Track instead of right-click Select All Keys.

You can also do it in the Scene Editor Dope Sheet by clicking the box to the left of the timeline, then right-click Cut.

In prior versions, there was a "Clear Motion" button on the Graph Editor (prior Motion Graph window), but that's gone now.

mTp

toby
09-25-2005, 02:01 PM
There's also the TMP-Mot-ify/Delete plugin, ships with LW, just look under generics.

It replaces the 'delete key' dialog, it's the same function but with many more options. I've had it mapped to the delete key for years now.

nickej
09-25-2005, 04:05 PM
AH! It was the Mot-Ify plugin that I was looking for. I remembered that there was something like it, but I couldn't find it. Turns out I had to reload it to get it to work, but it's doing what I need.
Thanks to all!