PDA

View Full Version : A call for prayer

Mediaworx
09-23-2005, 09:03 AM
I just spoke with Jef Keithly from Pizzaz in Beaumont Texas who has had to evacuate his family ahead of hurricane Rita. If you are the prayerful kind, please put Jef, his family and his business in your prayers. As well as all those who are going to be affected by this storm.

Mick Haensler
Director of Media Services
The Fountains Wedding and Conference Center

videoguy
09-23-2005, 09:46 AM
jef, His family and His staff will certainly be in my prayers. Also there are other Newtek dealers in the storms path.

billmi
09-23-2005, 12:22 PM
Most definitely.

sbrandt
09-23-2005, 01:05 PM
"If you are the prayerful kind..."

A call for prayer shouldn't have options.
You know the old saying that there are no athiests in foxholes... when things get bad enough, even people who think they're smarter than God will need help.

Just do it.

goodrichm
09-23-2005, 01:25 PM
My heart & prayers go out to Jef & family and to all those affected. Take care of yourselves & God bless...Mark

Pete Draves
09-23-2005, 03:57 PM
GodSpeed to you
Pete

PIZAZZ
09-24-2005, 07:46 AM
News from Bull'sEye Beaumont....

Well from what I can see on the sensationalist news channels, we in Beaumont look to be okay. Power is out all over. There is flooding on the streets. Too put this in perspective... Power and flooding happen all the time in SouthEast Texas especially in the area the silly reporters are broadcasting from. A lite rain can flood certain areas.

I am still anxious to see the west end of Beaumont where our home and business are. We will then be able to really tell what when down. All in all It looks like we faired pretty well. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,

Jef Kethley
PIZAZZ Productions
VJGear.com