PDA

View Full Version : HD Instance

sidewing
09-23-2005, 01:51 AM
Ok, here we go again... :bangwall:

I'm still struggeling with the plugin HD-Instance.

Is there anyone who used the new upgade (1.7) without issues of disapearing image textures?

Please see attached image for proof... Every texture gets faded out but the most prominent one is the blue credit card. The texture is totally gone!

Thanks,

John

Panikos
09-23-2005, 03:17 AM
You can send an email to Graham. He is very supportive :ohmy:

sidewing
09-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks.

Yes I did. I know he is very supportive but I just wanted to see if I'm the only one in the world now who has this obvious issue...

John

sidewing
09-23-2005, 01:28 PM
I also wrote it on other thread that I started. Just wanted to write the solution here so we can close this thread as well.

Problem: disapearing textures and bump maps (low res texture quality after rendering).

Solution: Texture map everything. As soon as it is UV-mapped and/or baked, it works flawless. [see attached

Great plugin! If you ever want a lot of objects in your scene, this is the plug-in to buy!

Thanks all for your help!

John

sidewing
09-23-2005, 01:29 PM
The passport hasn't been done yet. Just the credit card. This to show the difference...

operation
09-24-2005, 04:26 AM
hi,

Just in case you scanned a reel card ( don't forget to change the number !!! or pur fake info ...) :)

It may sound stupid but a friend shared across a network his real scanned visa card as a map, of course I deleted it, but he didn't realised that someone could use it ! :devil:

sidewing
09-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the warning! Yea I did totally change the numbers and name. Good all mightly Photoshop...

I appreciate it!

John