PDA

View Full Version : Envelop Key "E" Out of Mem

eaglemob
05-02-2003, 08:32 AM
Hi there,
I am haveing problems with the function "E" envelopes everywere,
eacht time that i press a "e" even if i try to Edit a texture in Modeler i get the message that i don't have enough memory to perfom this operation. A simple round 3d bal doesn't work.
I have 512Mb ram/40gig winXP/ gfx card with 32mb and runing on 1533 MHz, Does that not be enough for a simple object ?
Thankx for every help you can provide me.
:)

Lynx3d
05-02-2003, 09:46 AM
Hm i had that happening before, however some program must have mesed up my Win2k, as soon as a few hundred MB of my RAM was used i couldn't start any program anymore, only gave me a "couldn't initialize blahbla.exe"
Had to reinstall Windows :(

If i only kew what crazy sh... that was...or is windows to stupid to regnognize when you put in another RAM stick? But didn't happen the first days...

eaglemob
05-03-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Lynx3d
Hm i had that happening before, however some program must have mesed up my Win2k, as soon as a few hundred MB of my RAM was used i couldn't start any program anymore, only gave me a "couldn't initialize blahbla.exe"
Had to reinstall Windows :(

If i only kew what crazy sh... that was...or is windows to stupid to regnognize when you put in another RAM stick? But didn't happen the first days...

I checked my 3d card even downloaded the last Nvidia drivers and still the same problem, i can't press any "E" runs allways out of memory.. very strange. I really don't know how to solve the problem.. my 3d card is a TNT 2 64 pro with 32MB ram and 1x AGP. dono if have something to do with it, But anyway tankx for any help :) !!

Elmar Moelzer
05-04-2003, 02:29 AM
Hello
You could try erasing your LW- configs. I ma not sure, but it may have something to do with it if you recetnly upgraded from LW 6.x and left your configs on the machine.
Also it might be time to upgrade your 3d- card, dont you think?
;-)
Hope hat helps
CU
Elmar

mattclary
05-05-2003, 07:20 AM
I agree with Elmar. Last night my graph editor wouldn't launch, would just flash on the screen momentarily. Deleted all my cfg files and the problem was resolved. I just upgraded to 7.5 from 6.5b.