PDA

View Full Version : Adult Flash Toy (Warning: Mature Content)

Carm3D
09-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Hello everyone,

If you are an adult and are okay with sexual content, click HERE (http://www.Carm3D.net/Media/PBall).

This Flash toy is an actual toy that you can buy at Spencer's Gifts. It's like the classic "Magic 8-Ball" toy that answers your questions. But this one gives sexual positions from the Kama Sutra. :p

Lightwave was used for the Ball of course, and DFX+ was also used heavily. The spiral effect in the background was DFX. To help keep the file size down, a "bald" ball was rendered with no details. Then, the 74-frame animation was made up of ONLY the details on the front and back. The redundant information in the middle was masked out via DFX+ to make things more efficient. Then, I (tediously) created vector masks in Flash to tell each frame where the front and back details were to be visible.

In the Control Panel (upper left) you can play with the dynamics settings. The higher the position's "Restore" value is, the lower the "Decay" would need to be to keep it from flying off into space. Have fun!

DragonFist
09-13-2005, 06:17 PM
LOL! I might use that with the wife tonight! Though some of those positions like they might be painful, hehe.

Good job on the modeling and the flash stuff.

Carm3D
09-13-2005, 06:23 PM
There's no way they're more painful than the DragonFist! :eek:

Thanks. :)

harlan
09-13-2005, 08:56 PM
LOL! I might use that with the wife tonight!

That's a bit too much information! ;)

Though some of those positions like they might be painful, hehe.

If it ain't painful, you ain't doing it right! ;)

Nice work as usual Carm, and you know **** good and well it was the first thing I clicked on as it had "adult" in the title. :) hehehe