PDA

View Full Version : looking for poz extender :help:

artmarci
09-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Hi people;)

Yep i allready looked all over Flay.com and http://www.davidikeda.com/ where that plugin is originaly from but..i cant find that free plugin anywhere.
So if one off you maybe have a link what brings me straight to it or maybe someone can email me that plugin i would really appreciate it ALOT!

Email:
[email protected]

Dodgy
09-13-2005, 09:08 AM
It has been incorporated into 8, you should find it under Multiply>Extend>Extenderplus

artmarci
09-13-2005, 09:51 AM
Ah yes...THX.
I was working in LW7 style..so i kinda mist that one :hey:
but the reason i work in LW7 style (make lw8 look like lw7) is because lw8 style got all those different buttons on it...dont get me wrong..i like the big improvments on it but...it just gets my hole working style screwed up because i am used to the lw7 style, and the new LW8 is like forcing you to trow your old habbits true the window to learn new ones, not that i am lazy or anything to learn but dang, dont want to spill anoter month on just learning new controles and buttons!...(maybe tip for in the future newtek: update lightwave but..just STICK with the normal setup for the buttons)
But Thx i found it...hmm i will try now to get that Extender plus thingy to work on my LW7 style menu ;) ----> checks Add plugin menu

Dodgy
09-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Yeah :) It took me a while to get used to using the new keyboard shortcuts :)

It's still annoying when u is undo in vertex paint and ctrl-z is undo in modeler and layout now...

artmarci
09-13-2005, 10:15 AM
Hehehe yeah you get my point...
But i dont worry that i am gonna stick with my LW7 style...simply because i see that many Grand Masters in creating CG in Lightwave (mostly japanese artists) STILL are slamming there amazing art from the point where they have start learning to create cg in lightwave...and that was mostly in LW 5 and 6, and those artist are still using that LW 6 style menu today ;)

Snosrap
09-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah the first thing I did when I got LW 8 was to go through and change all the shortcut keys to what I was accustomed to with 7.5 (u for undo, c for copy, v for paste, etc.) Much faster in my opinion. I understand Newtek made the change mostly so new users would be more at home with ctrl-z etc. being the norm in most programs. It's easy enough for experienced users to change it so why not, if this helps grow the LW user base I'm all for it.

Cheers
Snos