PDA

View Full Version : Booth

Vision1
09-09-2005, 01:50 PM
now that siggraph is behind us i thought why not make a contest about how the next booth should look like

So we can build a 3D model booth so we can give them an idea for next year

it's just a thought :D

Scott_Blinn
09-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Heh, sounds cool. What is our square footage we have to work with NewTek? :D

Kurtis
09-09-2005, 07:43 PM
I can't guarantee that any designs submitted will be used, but we'd love to see your suggestions.

SIGGRAPH booths normally come in 10sqft increments. Our booth this year was 30x30. but we have had different size and layout booths in the past.

Feel free to work with the following measurements:

30x30
30x40
40x40

Booth height can be no more than 20'.

pdrake
09-09-2005, 10:02 PM
i worked for an exhibit booth design center in vegas. still really close with them. are you looking for a custom bought booth, a custom rental or a rental from existing inventory? a very nice 40 x 40 can run about 150k.

that would be my suggestion. :D

Kurtis
09-10-2005, 09:05 AM
pdrake,

We're not looking for anything at this time. Vision1 and Scott_Blinn expressed an interest in showing us their ideas for what they feel future NewTek LightWave booths should look like at SIGGRAPH, and I was simply attempting to provide them some general information they requested for their efforts.

As I said, I cannot guarantee that any ideas will be used, but we always welcome the creative input of our customers.

Vision1
09-10-2005, 12:14 PM
now i was watching the siggraph 2005 video's again i saw many people but i realy liked the way andy bishop was telling things because he was very Enthusiastic ok he had some oops but i think we should ask him for next year

what do you think?

T-Light
09-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Vision1

i realy liked the way andy bishop was telling things because he was very Enthusiastic ok he had some oops but i think we should ask him for next year

Agreed :) Anyone can be forgiven for the '8.5 just after the show' blooper, but I reckon he said it because he believed it. Very enthusiastic and like BeeVee, very informative.

In fact, bring everyone back :thumbsup:

Karmacop
09-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Andy and Ben were both good, The only thing missing Deuce! :thumbsup: