PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a model or two

fabmedia
05-01-2003, 04:26 PM
I'm curious if anyone has a model of a G4 and or an iMac that they wish to share. All credit(s) will be given, but it has to be a decent model. I'm feeling a little intimidated right now with trying to approach this...

I would be happy to take any suggestions.

Arlen

Dr.Evil
05-04-2003, 09:24 PM
what you need if for? is it to tear apart or for use in some buisness type transaction?
It's an old model I made whan I first started modeling, It's an older mac but with alittle modifications could become a newer g4.
enough talk here's a look.....

fabmedia
05-04-2003, 11:34 PM
Actually it's a bit of both. I've been dead scared on trying to accomplish this because I have a tendancy to overdue it a little in the polygon area because of the detail I happen to put into things. I tried starting it out before but I got frustrated and put it on the back burner. But I did start. I am, however always looking to see how other people build these things and so right now, yes I'm looking to see if I can find something to tear apart. So if you have a mesh that I could even take a quick boo at that would be great!

here's what I've done so far....

Arlen

Jimzip
05-05-2003, 12:14 AM
Wow, what is it with G4's at the moment?
I've got to make one for an assignment.

Jimzip:D

fabmedia
05-05-2003, 03:47 PM
I spent about 1-2 hours patching this thing together. I hate doing that. It's so freaking teadious. C'est la vie...

Anyway, I'm not too sure what's up with a couple of spots around the logo, but I do believe it's with the refraction of the acryllic. Any thoughts?

Arlen