PDA

View Full Version : Godzilla

Lottmedia
09-04-2005, 08:30 AM
Anyone know what CG package they used on the newest Godzilla movie? Just saw the american premiere of it last night; Godzilla-Final Wars. Really a blast if you're into that kind of thing. My son is a huge Godzilla fan so we had to see it. It has a good bit of CG in it (as many of the latest Godzilla films have) Most notabaly and helariously when the all CG Godzilla from the 199? american Godzilla film shows up and is thoroughly stomped by the original. It's great the way they're using lots of CG ans still some poor guy in a big rubber suit. This one was directed by the guy who did the movie (japanese) Versus and it shows (thought no zombies show up :( )
Anyhow, just wondering if anyone knew anything else about who and how they did their CG.

J-Rod

CB_3D
09-04-2005, 09:29 AM
helariously when the all CG Godzilla from the 199? american Godzilla film shows up and is thoroughly stomped by the original.

J-Rod

LMAO!!
Now that i have to see!

Lottmedia
09-04-2005, 11:46 AM
It's a beautiful thing! He tosses him into the Sydney Opra House then flames it. Worth the price of admission right there!

J-Rod

Varanwave
09-04-2008, 07:21 PM
I am a huge Godzilla fan and i love that movie it is my favorite. Only some CGI spots stick out.

Speedmonk42
09-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Did you do a Godzilla search to find this thread?

LOL.

jin choung
09-04-2008, 09:50 PM
hahaha...

jin