PDA

View Full Version : Wireframe Gallery is up!

hrgiger
09-02-2005, 09:10 AM
I'm in the midst of putting together a website with some resources for the community on and one thing I'm putting up is a community wireframe gallery. Some of you may remember a website called the wireframe depot, it was a great site, and I'd like to see something similar here. So please, if you have any nice clean wireframes to show, submit them to me (there is a email link on the site) or just send me a link to where you have them posted elsewhere and I will post them to the gallery. I have a small number up now and I have more I have to resize and format yet to post but I'm calling upon all of you to submit!

In addition to the gallery, there are some free textures on the site as well as a couple basic tutorials and a Lightwave FAQ's page. Feel free to make submissions to the FAQ's page as well.

Beaker
09-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Sounds like a great service to the community. Good luck.

mattclary
09-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Love the site, Steve! Especialy this FAQ item! :lol:

9. How do I make a box and what does RTFM mean that people keep posting after I ask this question on the online forums?

ahhhhh... simply AWESOME! Your responses are probably what Newtek WISHES they could say. :beerchug:

hrgiger
09-02-2005, 01:28 PM
Ah, thanks Matt. Be sure to check out the wireframe gallery. Have had several good submissions today.

WizCraker
09-02-2005, 04:24 PM
How about adding a menu for the questions like after the heading Modeler you list all the questions linked internally to their location down the page or externally for that section. That way the user can get to the answer quickly and not have to see what the other questions are by scrolling down the page.

hrgiger
09-03-2005, 10:49 AM
I actually plan on doing that as soon as I build a large enough base of questions as well as adding more sub-categories. Right now as it is, it seems pretty managable to scroll though the number of questions there are.

Added a few more wires to the gallery.

charlestwoods
09-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Very cool site so far! I'll be submitting wires as they come, or are eligible for release. :)
Thanks for providing the resource - I learn alot from how other folks run their poly flows.

hrgiger
09-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Glad you find the wireframe gallery helpful charlestwoods. I have learned a lot and have developed some new methods from studying others wireframes. I hope to add a lot more as the submissions come in.

charlestwoods
09-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Got mine in! :D

hrgiger
09-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Cool. I'm away from the home computer today and wont' be back until tomorrow to check my email and do any updates to the site.

hrgiger
09-08-2005, 11:24 AM
sorry, the site is down for the moment. Apparently, I've exceeded the alloted bandwidth. I'm looking into getting more at the moment. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

HR

hrgiger
09-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Site is back up.

Haven't heard back from the webmaster though yet on bandwidth limits....

WizCraker
09-09-2005, 01:25 AM
If you need bandwidth just let me know I can host you with your very own domain. I have 2 Terrabytes worth. :D