PDA

View Full Version : Finally Here, Vue 5 Infinite Tutorial DVD

asile
09-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Well we finally got it finished and ready to go.

Over 3 hours of Vue 5 Infinite training.

We noticed that everybody was getting Vue with Lightwave, but a lot of people don't know how to use Vue. So this is for you.

Learn the basics of Vue and a little more.

And coming soon we'll have a tutorial teaching you how to integrate Lightwave and Vue together.

Click here to learn more (http://www.asilefx.com/product_tut_vue5start.htm)

http://www.asilefx.com/product_images/tutorials/vue_getstart.jpg

adrian
09-02-2005, 01:28 AM
At bloody last!! Now, at the risk of sounding moany, could we have an "advanced" DVD tutorial for when we've mastered the basics?

Still, this is a VERY nice step in the VERY right direction :thumbsup:

Adrian.

Oops, I just realised this hasn't been created by E-on (well that figures), so excuse my sarcastic comments! Nice work asile - you can count on my order.

Rok4406
09-02-2005, 10:42 AM
This DVD looks really good,and a advanced version would be nice also,hint hint.

Safe Harbor
09-02-2005, 11:50 AM
This tutorial is much appreciated! We've added it to our catalog.

http://www.sharbor.com/products/ASLN3010005.html

Graham Nichols
09-10-2005, 04:38 AM
... And coming soon we'll have a tutorial teaching you how to integrate Lightwave and Vue together.

Woo hoo! Now you're talking baby! Keep 'em coming. We've been waiting for someone to actually produce Vue training for ages, rather than other companies who have only talked about it. Kudos to you!

asile
09-11-2005, 11:41 AM
The Vue and Lightwave Integration tutorial should be out in about week. If you've ordered the first one through asilefx.com you will receive an email when it's released.

We will also be created an advanced Vue tutorial in the near future, covering the function editor and all the other advanced stuff.

adrian
09-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Great stuff. I will be placing my order for the above DVD when I get back from my hols.... at last I will be able to get the best out of Vue!

Adrian.

Graham Nichols
09-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Great news! I'll be purchsing both the new DVDs. Keep up the great work!
It's just plain nuts the e-on never did this themselves. Anyway, their loss and your(our) gain!

AbnRanger
09-11-2005, 09:39 PM
I've been able to go through a number of the videos so far, and have to say, "good job." They are extremely helpful at getting the new user up and running. Reading the manual alone is a rather tedious process, while watching someone go through the steps makes it much easier and more understandable. So, cheers for being the first one out with this sort of product.

If I may...and this is not a criticism, but a suggestion only...it would give your DVD an added sense of "professionalism" if you used a DVD menu creation program (usually bundled with Video Editing packages like Adobe Video Collection, Sony Vegas+DVD, Pinnacle Liquid Edition,etc) to create a graphic content menu....much like "Total Training" DVDs... "Photoshop CS Down and Dirty Tricks" DVD...or in similar fashion as a movie DVD...just not as elaborate, of course.

Your Vue 5 DVD has good content, and the packaging looks pretty nice (heck, you could place some of the 3D text that you can create in Vue 5 on the cover, to make it stand out, not just functional)...just give it that little extra kick.

Safe Harbor
09-12-2005, 08:14 AM
[QUOTE=asile]The Vue and Lightwave Integration tutorial should be out in about week. If you've ordered the first one through asilefx.com you will receive an email when it's released. QUOTE]

Everyone who ordered it through Safe Harbor (thank you all! :) ) will also be getting an email from us letting you know it's out. We look forward to it - AsileFX has some great tutorials and libraries!

GCL
09-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Question on LW/Vue version. Will it be a rehash of same information found on first release. That is, do I need both version in order to utilize Vue ?
I mainly be using LW and Vue and been familiar with Vue since Version 3.1.
Don't want to duplicate same information found on DVD's.
Any one know out there ?

:help: