PDA

View Full Version : Why? Opne Spreadsheet scene Manager,Lw push!!

gtl
08-26-2005, 05:19 AM
Since Update lw 8.3(build 801),when I open Spreadsheet scene Manager,lw8.3 often push! :devil:
Why?

Now I only use lw8.01. :help:

evenflcw
08-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Maybe because they've changed some code for the GUI (which probably broke the Spreadsheet) and think the new Scene Editor>Propety is a good enough replacement that they need not bother with updating the old Spreadsheet.

gtl
08-26-2005, 09:29 AM
No,No. lw8.3 must use Spreadsheet scene Manager.For example,my scene have 60 lights and I will change light color,Lw8.3 scene editor don't change all,only one and one change.So must use Spreadsheet scene Manager.But lw8.01 scene editor reverse,it can change together.

Aquaman
08-26-2005, 09:55 AM
gtl, if you look real close at the fields in the scene editor there are little squares to the left of each field. In the image I have them highlighted in red. This will enable you to make multiple selections and make changes to all of them simultaneously. This change occurred in version 8.2 I believe. The old spreadsheet isn't completely functional since I think 8.2 due to internal core changes that went on under the hood to open the SDK. The new scene editor is supposed to be it replacement.

gtl
08-26-2005, 05:04 PM
WOW!Thank for your reply.Very Thank You! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cageman
12-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Wow.. just found this thread. Had problems with SpreadSheet crashing on me all the time! Didn't know the new Scene Editor could multiselect. Great to know it can! :)

Cheers!!! :santa: