PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jeff and Richard

Mediaworx
08-25-2005, 11:33 AM
Just wanted to take a moment to thank Jef and Richard from Pizazz for coming down for a visit and to tweak my VT system. They had been up in Jersey at a show and made a 3 hour side trip just to see lil' ole me. We had been having some problems with my machine and Jef wanted to personally make sure everything was OK. I am happy to report that my system is now rock solid and 4.5 is up and running perfectly. Not only that but Jef took my wife and I out to dinner!!! Thanks dude, it was a most enjoyable night.

Once again, I can't stress how crucial I think it is to buy a dealer built machine. Especially a machine from Pizazz. The level of customer support has been incredible. When you buy a VT system from Pizazz your doing much more than making a smart purchase. Your gaining a valuable business partner.

Mick Haensler
Mediaworx @ The Fountains

P.S. and no Jef didn't pay me to say all this

PIZAZZ
08-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Just wanted to take a moment to thank Jef and Richard from Pizazz for coming down for a visit and to tweak my VT system. They had been up in Jersey at a show and made a 3 hour side trip just to see lil' ole me. We had been having some problems with my machine and Jef wanted to personally make sure everything was OK. I am happy to report that my system is now rock solid and 4.5 is up and running perfectly. Not only that but Jef took my wife and I out to dinner!!! Thanks dude, it was a most enjoyable night.

Once again, I can't stress how crucial I think it is to buy a dealer built machine. Especially a machine from Pizazz. The level of customer support has been incredible. When you buy a VT system from Pizazz your doing much more than making a smart purchase. Your gaining a valuable business partner.

Mick Haensler
Mediaworx @ The Fountains

P.S. and no Jef didn't pay me to say all this

Thanks for the Kudos, Mick. We thoroughly enjoyed touring your facility and taking care of you. I look forward to working with you more in the future.

We both enjoyed dinner also. Vinny's restaurant was outstanding.