PDA

View Full Version : Announce: MIDI-VT 1.0 : VT[4.5]

dhomas
08-22-2005, 08:27 AM
youngmonkey is pleased to announce the release of our first VT Desktop module, MIDI-VT. This exciting plugin provides real-time control of VT via external MIDI devices, such as control surfaces.

MIDI-VT is now available for VT[4.5] for US$100. A demo can be downloaded from our website.

Pre-release users will automatically receive 1.0 at no charge.

--------------
For information about youngmonkey software for Windows, Aura/Mirage and Video Toaster, follow the link below...

http://www.youngmonkey.ca

Seti Orion
08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
I love it how great annocuments like this go
unnoticed.

Great so it sounds like midi control is coming into
the picture. Very nice!!!!!!

Now if i can figure a way to control a light show
with vt 4.5 with midi, I will take control of the planet!

dhomas
08-24-2005, 06:48 PM
We have been doing some experimentation with MIDI Out as well. But want to better integrate this use before going public with it. Keep your eye on this product as it'll continue to evolve.

And feel free to spread the word about all of our products!

PIZAZZ
08-24-2005, 08:08 PM
I love it how great annocuments like this go
unnoticed.

Great so it sounds like midi control is coming into
the picture. Very nice!!!!!!

Now if i can figure a way to control a light show
with vt 4.5 with midi, I will take control of the planet!

I have used the VT along with the MIDIVT plugin and a dmx controller together. We actually developed a plugin for our VJLive software version of VT that commands scene changes in the Sunlite DMX software. It works very well.

If you wanted to use the Behringer LC2412 you would be able to output DMX while simultaneously sending MIDI commands to the VT and controlling it.
http://www.behringer.com/LC2412/index.cfm?lang=ENG

Dhomas did a fantastic job with this plugin and I really hope he sells a ton.

I wish I had more time to distribute and sell this plugin but alas other areas of our business picked up tremendously. After Dhomas and I finished out the design for the plugin, we mutually agreed it would be easier for him to sell and support the plugin directly.

SO Everyone sitting on the fence... BUY IT!!!

Please support the few 3rd party developers we have for VT products.

opmeyer
11-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Sounds like there is one Newtek product with midi support.

I dont know much about VT. But I suppose its some kind of video mixer. Could the developers help me by looking into what it takes to allow midi input into lightwave. I'd say that Tri-caster would benefit to midi-mapping too!