PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Action Centers

Johnny9ball
04-30-2003, 07:59 PM
It would be very helpfull to be able to have a Multiple Action center command. For instance I place 10 screws in a metal plate and I want to size those screws up because they are to small. I would like action center command so that if I select all the screws they each have an individual action center no matter where they are. Perhaps something like Action center individual selection, or Action center connected polygons. Or if I could define multiple selection groups each with its own action center then apply a tool on them all at once such as sizeing streching ect..... each haveing its own action center.

Castius
05-01-2003, 09:02 AM
What I proposed was to integrate the connected options found under snap with some of the other tools. Like move, rotate, and scale at least. This would give you the ability to work interactively on separated objects without selecting them.

evenflcw
05-01-2003, 11:48 AM
I agree to more action centers. Personally I have felt at times that I would like "First Selected Point" as action center. Call me lazy or what you will, but moving the pivot point around is to much work for me :)

Valter
05-01-2003, 12:51 PM
oh yeah!!!
I agree.
at least a action center: normal. we'll enable to edit multiple polygons in once time.

argh my english is terrible. do you guys understand me? :confused:

Capt Lightwave
05-05-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Valter
argh my english is terrible. do you guys understand me? :confused:

Yup. No problem ;)