PDA

View Full Version : new video of 8.5 beta tester...

archiea
08-19-2005, 10:54 PM
can this be the reason for the delay?

gjjackson
08-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Now that's funny, sick, but funny.

Fraust
08-19-2005, 11:55 PM
LOL .... that made my day... I feel that way at work sometimes when the server isn't acting nice

Sande
08-20-2005, 04:32 AM
That looks like me using the Lightwave - I'd be so happy if this time a round it would be only the betatesters who would suffer... :D
:beta: :confused: :cursin: :bangwall: :compbeati

cresshead
08-20-2005, 06:04 AM
that looks more like a webcam on me using xsi! :hijack:

digital verve
08-20-2005, 07:40 AM
That made me laugh. :lol:

Chuck
08-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Folks, the assertion that this is an 8.5 beta tester is a complete hoax. The video is actually of Kurtis Harris while he was in SIGGRAPH panic mode during the final days of prep for the show. Here's a few other videos taken shortly before the show:

:compbeati

:help:

:twak:

Physicists are still investigating the third video, wherein there appear to be two Kurtises, as a possible violation of lightspeed resulting in tachyonic echo of a physical object. Thankfully, he has since recovered, and will be able to repeat this performance next year. We'll video it again! :thumbsup:

kntemplar
08-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Oh dear God does that look familiar? He must be using radiosity with a million polys. :)

Chris S. (Fez)
08-20-2005, 12:44 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Folks, the assertion that this is an 8.5 beta tester is a complete hoax. The video is actually of Kurtis Harris while he was in SIGGRAPH panic mode during the final days of prep for the show. Here's a few other videos taken shortly before the show:

:compbeati

:help:

:twak:

Physicists are still investigating the third video, wherein there appear to be two Kurtises, as a possible violation of lightspeed resulting in tachyonic echo of a physical object. Thankfully, he has since recovered, and will be able to repeat this performance next year. We'll video it again! :thumbsup:

Darth Mole
08-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Genius! (I'll be stealing that)

kml12
08-20-2005, 02:19 PM
:lol: I thought that was the Vue 5 registration video :D

Nemoid
08-20-2005, 03:30 PM
LOl he seems to me more a Maya user than a Lw one. LOL
But maybe im wrong and its actually Kurtis. :help:

wacom
08-20-2005, 05:54 PM
that looks more like a webcam on me using xsi! :hijack:

Too bad, you'd have to reverse it for me. :)

Intuition
08-22-2005, 10:15 AM
No, that is definintly some I personally know who played everquest too much and his level 50 character got deleted from the sever somohow.

This was his reaction afterwards.

Honestly, I was relieved his character was deleted. He started going outside again. :D

Wickster
08-22-2005, 12:43 PM
I heard that 8.5 was suppose to be released last week...Till a fight broke out between the maketing personel (who wants to release it) and the Dev team (who wants to perfect it). A bystander shot the whole fight on his camcorder and finally released it to the public. I can't tell whether is Kurtis or Chuck who started the fight :D but here is video and judge for yourself.

http://www.bmadigital.com/images/kvsb.gif

Verlon
08-22-2005, 02:40 PM
the Vue registration video....yep, that's it. Has there ever been a less intuitive registration?

Qexit
08-23-2005, 05:11 PM
That original video did have a familiar feel to it :lol: However, I can no longer afford the repairs to my PC or time off work that this sort of event can create...so I just hop over to this place for a few minutes and soon feel much better :yingyang:

http://www.thestylemachine.com/metele/