PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Newtek, 4.5 is the rebirth of my VT !

axome
08-19-2005, 03:48 AM
...just wanted to say that 4.5 (mostly VT-edit) is a looooooooot more stable on my configuration...It's a new machine to me...

Thank you (...and wish you a great week-end, I'm sure you need it ;-)

Jim Capillo
08-19-2005, 04:00 AM
Yes, kudos to Dr. A and his staff as well as everyone at NT. :thumbsup: 4.5 is very stable on my machine also !

Attaboys to all !!!!!

Paul Lara
08-19-2005, 06:57 AM
I will certainly make sure the team feels your love! A lot of work went into making this the best, most solid build we've ever released!! :vticon:

JReble
08-19-2005, 08:54 AM
So far I must agree and, at the same time, deliver a small "sorry dudes" for my persistant "no video signal" errors I was complaining about. By all indications, it turns out I had a bum root drive right out of the box. The thing apparently wasn't reading properly and had itself switching down to PIO mode all the time. After over 6 months of monkey'in with it, a new drive seems to have done the trick. I would offer a humble suggestion that your error code could be a little more specific if possible. I understand that "no video signal" thing can mean all kinds of stuff. Here's to you guys, and to never seeing "no video signal" ever ever again. :beerchug:

P.S. - With the next release, I expect you guys to ship with a bag of In-and-out burgers. ;D

pnelson
08-19-2005, 09:46 AM
In and Out Burger request noted!

BTW: In and Out Burger is using TriCaster for all of their live presentations and Training!!

3DBob
08-19-2005, 09:54 AM
Not one crash here.

3DBob