PDA

View Full Version : Learn lightwave tour?

Polymangler
04-30-2003, 04:09 PM
I just got the go ahead from the figure head to slap down some cash on the lightwave tour when it hits houston. Even though i'm 99% set on going i was wondering if anyone could comment on the seminars and what kinda of content is handled and how deep the training goes etc....anyway thanks in advace

trentonia
05-01-2003, 10:33 AM
Poly,
I went to the KC session last December. The class is worth twice what you pay for it. Lee Stranahan presents it with humor and the time just flys by. After 2 days, I came home with a headache - there was so much info crammed into the sessions. Lee is more than willing to divert the course to discuss whatever topics are brought up. Show up with lots of questions and leave with even more questions. All levels from beginner to advanced can learn something from Lee. Enjoy it and magle some polys for me.
greg

Polymangler
05-01-2003, 11:55 AM
thanks for your reply trentonia, I got alot of feedback from a posting i put on cgtalk too and now i'm soo pumped up for the seminar that my biggest prob is having the patience to wait till august.

and don't worry i mangle me some poly's at every oppertunity :)