PDA

View Full Version : Newtek-Europe and LW9

Bigboy
08-18-2005, 06:31 AM
Hi all,

I just recieved my Vue5 and LW9 serial. The letter says you have to register this to get the LW9 upgrade - which is fine! But the Newtek-Europe site doesn't seem to have the LW9 registration on yet.

When is this going to be actuvated? Does this matter for registering Vue5?

Cheers.

Tiger
08-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Good question! We need some :help: in this matter!
Any charitable person at Newtek Europe?
:help:

cagey5
08-18-2005, 10:35 AM
Well I went for the upgrade too and my enclosed letter from Newtek describes the serial number as a ver 8 serial number not 9 and to register it to be sure to receive LW9.

That is what I did at Newtek-Europe even though I already have LW8.

Register it as LW8 and a day or so later you'll get a confirmation e-mail by return. Hope that helps..

colkai
08-18-2005, 12:35 PM
Well I went for the upgrade too and my enclosed letter from Newtek describes the serial number as a ver 8 serial number not 9 and to register it to be sure to receive LW9.

That is what I did at Newtek-Europe even though I already have LW8.

Register it as LW8 and a day or so later you'll get a confirmation e-mail by return. Hope that helps..

Yup - just done the same, logical realyl as LW9 ain't out yet so what happens is you have a new LW8 serial no which is linked to LW9 when it is released.
That's the way it also happened for me when I went from LW7.5 to LW8 with the DFX+ deal.

Already got my permament Lic. no from Newtek Europe - pretty gosh darn quick, within a few hours on the same day! :thumbsup:

BeeVee
08-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Colkai's right on the ball. This is exactly what we did with 7.5-8.0 pre-orders, it's the only feasible way of telling who has the right to a free upgrade without going through the entire user database with a fine toothcomb...

B

colkai
08-18-2005, 01:53 PM
it's the only feasible way of telling who has the right to a free upgrade without going through the entire user database with a fine toothcomb...
..And we all know that's just a real barrel O laughs to do. :p ;)

-Colkai
He who is currently in the process of chasing up plugin re-registrations