PDA

View Full Version : CG "Out to Switcher" doesn't work

wtdedula
08-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Hello All;
I am having a number of problems with a CG project tonite so I will post a series of these issues on separate threads.

First problem is that I used to be able to send a CG page out to my monitor but that hasn't worked for a while and I don't know why. When I checkmark the "Out to Switcher", I don't see my CG page on the video monitor.

I also noticed today that when I cue up a CG motion page and then hit "GO", I don't see anything on the monitor as I used to.

I, however know that the monitor is connected because I am able to view VT-Edit projects OK.

Anyone know why I can't see any CG out of the monitor ? I have tried to select both CG and VT-edit on the switcher both without any success.

Tim

Paul Lara
08-16-2005, 08:51 PM
When I checkmark the "Out to Switcher", I don't see my CG page on the video monitor.

...did you go turn the DSK bus up full before doing this?
VT[3] will select CG as the DSK source automatically, but it will not fade it up until you choose to do so on the switcher (the 'f' key).

I have tried to select both CG and VT-edit on the switcher both without any success.

The CG should be assigned to the DSK bus, not to a switcher input.

rmank
08-17-2005, 03:50 AM
First you must select the switcher to use the CG input uit DSK input. On the CG you must select play and the LIVE button. When I the CG is not on the output you can pusjh the button TAKE on switcher to switch to it.

wtdedula
08-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Just fyi - I got this to work yesterday using Paul's suggestion.

Tim