PDA

View Full Version : Muscle man

starbase1
08-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Just mucking around really...

Figure was set up in poser then exported and rendered in Lightwave with the new background. 1 Soft spotlight for lighting with radiosity turned on.

Nick :cool:

guardonduty
08-10-2005, 06:33 AM
You should use some BUMP. It would be perfect then

starbase1
08-10-2005, 06:39 AM
Hmmm... There is bump there, it made quite a difference compared with the previous flat one...

Maybe I'll try cranking it up above 100%.

Thanks for the feedback!
:hat:

AverageJoe
08-10-2005, 02:31 PM
would there even be nipples? I thought that was more part of the skin than muscle.

adrian
08-12-2005, 02:15 AM
Well I really don't like Poser models, but as Poser models go, this one doesn't actually look like one!!!

Did you do the texturing on him as well? Looks very good :-)

Not sure that the background really fits in with the image though....

Adrian.

starbase1
08-12-2005, 02:53 AM
:agree:
Yes, the background does not make a lot of sense as a stand alone image. I'll probably do another one this evening while I am cranking up and sharpening the bump.

(He should be tumbling through something vaguely like the end of 2001 light sequence - the bump works well in those circumstances.).

:tsktsk:
Can't really take credit for the texture either as all I have done is very minor tweaking. But the image came out whole I was working on my first really serious poser to lightwave, and I thought I'd share.

:question:
I have no idea if the nipples are really visible on a peeled man! I'm sure there are images on the internet, but I >>REALLY<< don't want to find them! :stop:

Thanks for the comments guys.
Nick

starbase1
08-13-2005, 09:05 AM
OK, turned off aliasing on the bump map, pushed it's strength up to 150%, and replaced the background.
Nick

Matt
08-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Just imagine this dude textured and bumped using LW 9 and its APS engine!