PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave 8 7 Fprime for sale :-(

Dickigeeza
08-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Sadly I'm having to sell my copy.
Its full commercial version, I have registederd it with Newtek Europe, but licence can & will be transfered to new owner. I also have a copy of FPrime and several other plugs again all brought & paid for by myself, that are included. LW origional CD's boxed with printed manual.

This is full commercial version not educational version.

I'm also going to throw in 10 desk top images DVD's

Asking price 600.

I will not post but happy to meet buyer north London herts area.

E-mail if interested [email protected]

I'm in the process of checking if FPrime can be transfered, if not then I will of course revise price.

Thanks for reading Richard

Steve McRae
08-09-2005, 08:05 PM
yeah still check but I'm pretty sure that Fprime has to go wherever the dongle goes - no transfers are allowed about but selling it with your LW licence is allowed.

hrgiger
08-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Not true. If you plan on selling it to someone that is not buying your copy of Lightwave,hence getting the dongle that Fprime is licensed to, you would have to swap that dongle out so that the Fprime license can be transferred to another dongle. I've done it a few times with both Sasquatch and Fprime and Worley was very accomadating with both transactions.

Steve McRae
08-10-2005, 04:10 AM
cool! - did not know that =)

LSlugger
08-10-2005, 07:43 AM
you would have to swap that dongle out so that the Fprime license can be transferred to another dongle.

By "swap that dongle out," do you mean to ask NewTek for a replacement?