PDA

View Full Version : G2's promotion start now in Japan!!

dashwilson
08-08-2005, 08:08 PM
G2's special price is USD299 (plus shpping cost)
http://www.worley.com/japanese/JapaneseOrderingPage.htm

I've no money for G2 after I pay for LW 9 upgrade, two attractive promotion come at the same time. Hope I can get the next chance if G2 upgrade to 2.0 with special offer!!!!!!!

T-Light
08-09-2005, 12:10 AM
This is really weird.

Why on earth do Worley post stuff early on the Japanese language pages? Do they pass it over to a langauge translator who takes 'manyana' to mean 'immediately'.?

Just curious. :)

edit: Incidently, the links on the Japanese page don't work yet.

smh
08-09-2005, 03:40 AM
This is just in from the same folks who brought you "FORMAL MILITARY OFFICER KAMIICHI"(2004) It seems that Worley is "Celebrating in tungsten inert gas rate of FPrime and G2, it does special sale." :eek:

Now seriously, it looks like they'll be releasing G2 1.7 and FPrime2 shortly. We'll have to wait and see.

smh
08-09-2005, 03:55 AM
Another little something I managed to decipher form the Japanese site: It looks like FP2 and G2 were used by Digitaldomain on their recent Honda Accura RSX "Dance" commercial.

I tried to see a clip on D2's site but they seem to have a problem with those.

T-Light
08-09-2005, 05:44 AM
SMH -

It looks like FP2 and G2 were used by Digitaldomain on their recent Honda Accura RSX "Dance" commercial.

Is that anything like the dancing Citroen C4 ad?
What size engine?
Is it roomy inside?
3 door or five?
What does it come with as standard?

Can't tell you any of that, but lookey ere, watch it do 'Saturday Night Fever'!

There's another French car ad where it runs around the owner yapping like a dog (nearly running him over in the process) while he tries to get it back in the garage.

Who want's a bl**dy car that won't go where it's told! :eek: Honestly, who do they think they are they trying to reach?

Anyway, musn't grumble

Back on topic, Worley's site stated that the G2 special pricing would be on for three days only and would begin the week after Siggraph.

So looks like today or tomorrow then, too tired to remember if they said they where releasing FPrime 2 at the same time.

Psyhke
08-09-2005, 02:04 PM
Formal Military Officer Kimiichi...ahh yes, I remember him. What a stir he caused. Thanks for the reminder and a chuckle.

w_will
08-09-2005, 02:57 PM
I might be the first to download it. If not the first to post. Fprime 2 is out :O)

Now where the heck is 8.5 :(

T-Light
08-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Great News.

Cheers W_Will.