PDA

View Full Version : Newtek Bucks valid???

geoff
08-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Can any body at Newtek tell me if Newtek Bucks are still valid to offset against the LW9 upgrade??
I seem to remember having $100 worth and would love to use them :)

hrgiger
08-03-2005, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't know. Newtek Pro owed me $100 in Newtek bucks and I never got them.

Thanks for nothing Newtek Pro.

mattclary
08-03-2005, 01:47 PM
I think this is covered in a FAQ somewhere, think I just saw it recently. From what I recall, you have to use it with a reseller, can't use it directly with Newtek (ironically enough).

geoff
08-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Hhmm could be interesting trying to find a reseller in the Uk that will accept them... Anybody know of one in the UK?

Safe Harbor
08-04-2005, 09:25 AM
We accept them, although we are only allowed to sell in North America. Not sure about Europe...

Qexit
08-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Hhmm could be interesting trying to find a reseller in the Uk that will accept them... Anybody know of one in the UK?I don't know if they take Newtek Bucks but you could always try asking Onevideo. They are usually pretty good on most things Newtek related:

http://www.onevideo.co.uk/

The worst that can happen is they can say "No" :)

geoff
08-04-2005, 10:30 AM
We accept them, although we are only allowed to sell in North America. Not sure about Europe...

Well I just ended up biting the bullet and ordering anyway... So I still have $100 worth of Newtek Bucks if anybody wants to make me a reasonable offer??

08-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey everyone !

Onevideo accept Newtek bucks, so all you guy's in europe that have bucks that need cashing we are the people for you.

Word of warning we do require the Bucks at our offices before we can credit you against your Newtek order, most importantly the Buck follow the USD to EUR exchange rate on the day they are submited to Newtek.

Hope this helps :)

[email protected]

lardbros
08-18-2005, 01:18 PM
Wow, where the **** do you get Newtek bucks?? I wanna get my grubby mitts on some! :D