PDA

View Full Version : Font Conversion

Roger Mal
08-03-2005, 11:24 AM
I downloaded and printed the "Template Tutorial" for TriCaster that Paul wrote. Worked just Perfect! One more thing I would like to do, use some of my own fonts (or the customers). What conversion is done to make them "NewTek Fonts"?

Roger Malinowski
Encompass Media

Paul Lara
08-03-2005, 06:35 PM
Hey, Roger!
I'm glad to learn my sentences make sense to someone else :hey:

As far as creating the "NewTek Fonts" I know there is a VT[4] hotkey that can capture that data for you. I'll check w/ the team and let you know.

The short answer (I think) is that you specify the installed TrueType font in one of the lines within quotes. Open the *.NewTekFont in notepad and you'll see it. the other lines in the font definition essentially establish the style.

animlab
10-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Hey, Roger!

As far as creating the "NewTek Fonts" I know there is a VT[4] hotkey that can capture that data for you. I'll check w/ the team and let you know.

Paul,
Is the VT[4] hotkey for NewTek Fonts avail or not?

freenews
03-15-2007, 10:20 AM
I would be very interested as well in that stuff !
Thanx to the support to let us know...

;)

animlab
03-16-2007, 09:22 AM
"Alt-Shift-Ctrl-L" and it will out style into C:/style.txt

animlab
03-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Guys, I have a utilities set for following functions:
1. Convert VT CG pages into Title Template files.
2. Change font setting of TitleTemplate file. Include a feature to convert pictures into TitleTemplate pages. (for VT and TC)

They are made to support our Chinese users. I don't have English document but I will write a simple usage note. I am planning to sell them for anyone need them. They are not free but I did not set the price yet. I will post it after I setup a web page for taking order.

Any suggestion?

freenews
03-16-2007, 11:46 AM
???