PDA

View Full Version : Toaster registration problems

MBeck
08-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Howdie folks,

I am trying to register my toaster (just got it off ebay) and I don't have my 10 digit serial number. anyone know how I can register? I need to get the updates, but cannot register.

Thanks!

JReble
08-01-2005, 01:03 PM
For that you'll need to get a copy of your original receipt for your Trinity system from Globalstreams. Also ask for a former user release of licensure to remove the Globecaster license restrictions placed on you when you clicked ok to install the software upgrades for the Globecaster. This will permit you to legally use another company's software. Then submit these documents and a transfer order to Newtek in triplicate including your proof of ownership for the most recent Globecaster software to qualify for an new user serial number. Or you could just call Newtek to get it. :tongue:

Scott Bates
08-01-2005, 01:14 PM
In addition to JReble's advice ( :goodluck: ) the last I knew you need to have the Ebay seller send Newtek a letter stating that they sold you a VT card with SN: xxxxxxxxxxxxx and whatever VT[x] software they also sold you with it's serial number. You should be able to get the card's serial number off the card itself, but the seller still has to notify Newtek that they sold it to you.

MBeck
08-02-2005, 07:27 AM
Heh.. I sure hope I won't be relying on the ebay seller to get 4.5.. that would suck!