PDA

View Full Version : TriCaster CG Post templates - download thumbnails here

Paul Lara
07-31-2005, 09:48 AM
Well, customer consternation over the CG templates in TriCaster editor will come to an end when we post the patch, as it will include the thumbnails for more than 170 pre-built CG pages. As it ships, all those templates have the same generic icon, and their numeric naming makes it difficult to quicky find the page style you'd like to use.

Working with engineering and tech support, I have gathered all those thumbnails, conveniently zipped into a NewTek info folder, for your download.

Download the 700k zip file here (ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/TriCaster/TricasterThumbs.zip)

Unzip this into the Templates folder (that's the sub-folder in the Titles folder; sorry I don't have the full path for you). This will create a NewTek Info folder, which will then reveal all the template pages as they should be displayed.

Have a great Sunday, and thanks for reading this!

Aldeco
08-12-2005, 12:07 PM
I know it's been a while since you posted the CG templates. I have since downloaded them, but I'm not sure where they go. You said to unzip them to the Template folder in Effects. When I did that, a zipped folder called "Tricaster Thumbs" appeared in the Templates folder. Shouldn't the individual files have unzipped into the folder? And what about the existing .cg files? They are still there.

Paul Lara
08-12-2005, 01:42 PM
The 'Tricaster Thumbs' is the name of the zip file itself. if you unzip that inside of the Templates folder, those files will go into the NewTek Info folder, where all such thumbnails belong.

Let me know how that works out, Al.