PDA

View Full Version : Question about shipment of Lightwave.

Blaine91555
07-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi all,
I ordered LightWave last Thursday and need to have a general idea of when to expect it to arrive. I e-mailed to inquire about the shipping method and got a form response which did not answer my question. I tried calling and got a recording that customer service was not available at this time???? Maybe someone here can help. There was no option for air service and I had to select UPS ground. I have a project looming on the horizon and I need to know how long this will take so I know whether to wait and use LightWave or use other software.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

joeldberry
07-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Keep trying to contact customer service, and get a UPS tracking number from them. That's about the best way to find out when it will arrive...

Blaine91555
07-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Thanks Joeldberry,
All I get is the recording. I just need to know in general how long. One of my sales staff just got a package via UPS from Chicago that took nearly 7 weeks! I'm hoping thats not the case here :(

Chuck
07-26-2005, 01:55 PM
If you've got spam filters, you may want to check and see if they caught the automated email that goes out with your tracking number when your order ships....

Blaine91555
07-26-2005, 01:57 PM
Thanks - I'll check - I had not thought of that.

Blaine91555
07-26-2005, 02:20 PM
No luck there. I'll keep calling. Maybe everyone is at a meeting. Time for me to get back to work.

Blaine91555
07-26-2005, 04:31 PM
Hi again,
This may help others with the same question -
I ordered last Thursday and it shipped late today (Tuesday). UPS Ground, which is the only option offered, takes a full week, so I'll receive it about next Thursday. You can expect the process to take up to 2 weeks.

To NewTek - You should consider offering 2nd day air as it is only $9.00 more and would have benefited me greatly. Just a thought. I am thrilled with the inclusion of Vue Infinite so I can't complain :)

My invoice said UPS Ground but they sent 2 day Air. Thank YOU :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: