PDA

View Full Version : Need Experienced Tricaster Production Personnel!

wftiv
07-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Interactive Video will be supporting a large conference in Orlando, Florida, in January, 2006. Since we will be setting up a ten hotel microwave TV network and feeding it from multiple locations within the host hotel, we can most effectively do this with a VT[4] in master control switching three live feeds plus numerous tape and DVD roll-ins. Another VT[4] will switch multiple cameras in a live seminar room, and two Tricaster systems will provide the backbone of a news/magazine program originating every morning, noon and evening. Heavy use of the editing and live production capabilities of the Tricasters will be required. Interactive Video, 1-609-654-6122, would love to hear from interested, experienced Tricaster/VT production personnel. The project would require selected individuals to be in Orlando between 5 January, 2005 and 13 January, 2005. A day rate plus lodging and perdiem would be provided.

Bill Bozarth
Interactive Video :cool:

PIZAZZ
07-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Interactive Video will be supporting a large conference in Orlando, Florida, in January, 2006. Since we will be setting up a ten hotel microwave TV network and feeding it from multiple locations within the host hotel, we can most effectively do this with a VT[4] in master control switching three live feeds plus numerous tape and DVD roll-ins. Another VT[4] will switch multiple cameras in a live seminar room, and two Tricaster systems will provide the backbone of a news/magazine program originating every morning, noon and evening. Heavy use of the editing and live production capabilities of the Tricasters will be required. Interactive Video, 1-609-654-6122, would love to hear from interested, experienced Tricaster/VT production personnel. The project would require selected individuals to be in Orlando between 5 January, 2005 and 13 January, 2005. A day rate plus lodging and perdiem would be provided.

Bill Bozarth
Interactive Video :cool:

Bill check your PM and email me if you have a chance at jef at pizazzme dot com

Sounds like an exciting project. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

wftiv
07-23-2005, 03:29 PM
I apologize for not getting back to you all sooner but this week has been a busy one. I will try to get in touch with you all next week since the phones in my office and home are all dead at the moment. Thank God for cell phones! Of course I don't have any cell coverage in my office so the front porch is where I call from! :eek:

The project is going to happen...signing a contract shortly (hopefully for three years). Then we can get down to specifics. As things get more in focus, it appears that we will have two teams working to prepare a 60 minute "magazine" show daily. Each team will have a shooter, audio, grip and an editor (Tricaster). The elements will be recorded on an external drive and eventually all combined in a final program. Tricasters will be used extensively for these functions. VT[4]s will be used for a multi-camera live seminar broadcast setup, as well as, another VT [4] in our master control. So, as you can see, the crewing requirements will be very heavily toaster oriented.

Look forward to hearing from more of you in the days to come.

Regards,
Bill

Bruce Braun
08-18-2005, 06:17 AM
Hi Bill,
I am interested in your job in Orlando.
I've been in the business for 30 years and am the guy that
did the Titanic Expedition in '96 using a full blown toaster/flyer system as the heart of my Tri-Standard
(Pal/NTSC/SECAM) transmission system from the primary
research vessel. (Discovery Channel personnel just laughed until they saw it in action) They quickly lost the smirk on their face ;>)
I purchased a Tricaster several months ago and and have produced several large conferences with it, fully taxing the capabilities of the system. (5 cameras, dozens of clip playbacks, custom overlays, still stores, live web streaming, VGA import and pass through and local DVD duplication)
Though I'm on the beta test team Newtek was not happy with me developing numerous customized overlays for the show. I don't see the problem except for amateurs possibly messing up the system by "playing with" the Tricaster system files.

Enough rambling.
Check out my web site.

www.brauns.net

If you're interested in my help on your project feel free to give me a buzz.
[email protected] tel:434-239-3752

Sincerely,
Bruce Braun