PDA

View Full Version : What transitions does the Tricaster have?

valleyvideo
07-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Would you believe I just bought a Tricaster and can't find out what transitions come with it! It's on order and I tried calling Newtek but they don't have a list. I'm an old Toaster user and just figured some of those are in there. Can anybody direct me as to where a list of effects exists or thumbnails? Otherwise just plain tell me! Thanks.

Paul Lara
07-15-2005, 08:21 AM
Well, the short version is that of the 500+ VT[4] transitions, there are about 200 included in TriCaster.

Tarheel Cougar
07-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Would you believe I just bought a Tricaster and can't find out what transitions come with it! It's on order and I tried calling Newtek but they don't have a list. I'm an old Toaster user and just figured some of those are in there. Can anybody direct me as to where a list of effects exists or thumbnails? Otherwise just plain tell me! Thanks.
If you're an old toaster user, you can go to VTKnowledge.com and download DVE's that were taken from all the old Amiga transitions. Almost all of them are there. I've imported a few to the Tricaster that we used to use ten years ago (just for kicks).

DiscreetFX
07-15-2005, 10:19 PM
All of the transitions/DVE's from DiscreetFX are going to be made available for TriCaster and they will even install faster since they come on USB 2.0 Flashsrives instead of DVD-ROM.

DonN
07-20-2005, 04:45 PM
I believe that all of the VT DVE's are TriCaster compatable and thus could be copied over to the appropriate Tricaster folder.
Don