PDA

View Full Version : Windowconfig.lsc

sjon
07-10-2005, 03:31 PM
When I send something from Modler to Layout (and Layout opens), I get the message (in a floating panel named, Error: WINDOWCONFIGURE.LSC) "Line 244, invalid object method linecount()" and then the "OK" button. Layout opens, but the object I have sent from Modeler does not appear and I have to Load Object to get it into Layout.

I know that Windowconfig.lsc resides in My Lightwave (8.3) > plugins > utility folder and opening it in a text editor is a scary experience.

Does anyone know what is going on here?

Sjon
:help:

toby
07-10-2005, 11:28 PM
I just heard someone mention that plug-in, I don't think it ships with LW (It's not on my system) and I don't think they use any lscripts to load Layout - try removing it from the plug-in list and see if it helps.

sjon
07-10-2005, 11:47 PM
My, my, my. Thanks a lot. Works like a charm "If the spot offends thee, then scrub it out"

Sjon
;)

toby
07-11-2005, 12:13 AM
:beerchug:
-------------------

griggsyboy
07-15-2005, 02:40 AM
had exactly the same problem and that fix, worked for me to on OS X, thanks, was driving me round the bend, what did it do

toby
07-16-2005, 04:08 AM
I think it's just a plug-in to save your window positions or something - lscripts frequently need to be adjusted to work on the Mac