PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Based LW'rs : Contract modelling/animation sourcing

Igu4n4
07-07-2005, 01:24 PM
Hey folks,..

Have a bunch of projects in works that will probably need some extra bodies for. If not immediately, then soon, and if not soon, there is always a bunch of work that passes by my desk.

Am looking for some individuals who I can call upon when the need arises for mostly automotive work (interactive and broadcast), which comes from a number of sources, (GM Canada, Chrysler Detroit, Honda/Acura Canada, and some specialty boutique agencies).

Will be looking for...

Modellers: Very detailed mechanical modelling subd based (usually from photo reference, sometimes from an actual vehicle). For exterior and interior car modelling. Clean line, understanding of weight, and ability to "rig" up a vehicle (doors, hood, trunk etc). Possibly environmental modelling as well.

Animators: Good understanding of Particle FX and HV's. Solid ability to "drive" a vehicle through an animation understand roll, weight, pitching etc.

If you think your stuff is up for it, drop me a line at [email protected] and point me to some reference material of yours.

If you're not in Toronto and think your stuff is right along this alley, drop me a line and we'll talk. I work with a few contractors in different continents already (Lewis)... long live the internet.

The work is getting bigger and starting to stack up, and I hate to turn down good peoples money All jobs would be contract positions based on need.

Cheers.

Steve
www.iguana-den.com