PDA

View Full Version : Very very simple Layers shortcut request

Red_Oddity
04-28-2003, 04:02 AM
Not sure why wasn't implemented in the first place but here goes:

request 1:

All keys should be able to be remapped or used for shortkeys (like CTRL/SHIFT/ALT and number keys), not sure why this was excluded...can anyone tell me...just curious...

request 2:

The number keys are handy dandy to go to a specific Layer, but to go up a page you still need to tab through Pages (or use the Layer Browser)
It would be really nice to see pages be bound to the number keys aswell, but then with for exmple SHIFT or CTRL pressed (they con't seem to be used anyway...)

So that would make page 1 CTRL/SHIFT - 1, Page 2 CTRL/SHIFT - 2, etc...
Page 0 can be put under CTRL/SHIFT - ` (the ~ button), i don't seem to have ever used the bend tool in my life...

Thank you

bakasaru
04-28-2003, 08:02 AM
PageUp and PageDown will cycle thru layers

Red_Oddity
04-29-2003, 03:43 AM
Yes, i know, Page Up and Page Down contain two plugins...i don't use them alot, as my brain has a better grasp of tieing number to page numbers (1 would become page 1 or layer 10 to 19, Page 2 Layer 20 to 29...see a pattern emerging?...)
I do keep the Layer Browser open at all times, but still, my interface is getting really cluttered...

Still, it would be nice to be able to use all keys on the keyboard for shortcuts...