PDA

View Full Version : Not attached to Hub & other mysteries

Luckysevens
07-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Anybody know why modeler and layout might suddenly stop attaching to the hub? (hub is running and even when I lauch from the hub theyíre still not connected to it.) This suddenly happened to me after a reboot. I think it migh be a symptom of a larger problem and perhapse not a LW problem either, after the same reboot I stoped being able to connect to the internet, pages donít load , theres no warning as to me working offline, pages simply donít connect and my email client just times out, Iím still able to acces the network, and the other computers on the network still have internet access. Iíd appreciate any suggestions anyone has. By the way Iíve got LW 8.3 and Windows XP SP 2. Thanks.

Luckysevens
07-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Ok I figured it out, if anyone is intrested it was related to some spyware/adware from newdotnet.com. newdotnet6_38.dll was deleted rater than being properly removed. This causes your internet acces to stop working, as far as I can tell this also what caused the modler and layout to stop working with the hub as well.