PDA

View Full Version : Keyframe_Tool?...Where's Selectool.p?

h2oStudios
07-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Tried to open Keyframe_Tool in Layout and it's looking for Selectool.p thats supposed to be in the Utility folder of LW's (7.5) Plugins. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

h2o

h2oStudios
07-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Bueller?...Bueller?

toby
07-03-2005, 06:32 PM
uhhh - never heard of it, I don't have it.
what does it do?

hrgiger
07-03-2005, 06:47 PM
Bueller?...Bueller?

Uhm, he's sick. My best friends sisters boyfriends brothers girlfriend, heard from this guy who knows this kid who is going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.

h2oStudios
07-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Uhm, he's sick. My best friends sisters boyfriends brothers girlfriend, heard from this guy who knows this kid who is going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.

I heard he's gonna donate his eyes to stevie wonder...

Anyway screw Keyframe_Tool, where the **** is Selectool.p ?!?

This is just out of curiousity and looking through the Tools section of Edit Menu Layout. I have no clue as to the function of Keyframe_Tool. For all I know it could just be the base plugin for Create Motion Key, Delete Key etc.

But why would it search for that s**t face Selectool.p upon attempting to open it individually?

Screw it.

I think he's catatonic!

Oh, hello. I'm sorry I can't come to the door right now. I'm afraid I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself to further school absences...

h2o

hrgiger
07-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sport-o's, the moterheads, geeks sluts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebees, dickheads....they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

h2oStudios
07-04-2005, 01:13 PM
I was gonna post that !!! Just couldn't remember all the stereo types she mentioned...the only ones I did remember were wasteoids and dweebies, figures.
hehe, one of the best 80's films...they should make a 3d animated version. With LW ofcourse... "9 times" "The example he sets is a first-class ticket to nowhere."

Alright getting off topic, got a real question - Will I be able to run LW 8 on 2.3GHz 768mb RAM 32mb Video RAM?

h2o