PDA

View Full Version : Just getting back into 3d, really stupid question

fineartist
06-30-2005, 10:03 PM
Hello everyone. I use to be on the forums as finearts2, but now I am offically fineartist ( really clever lol ) It has been so long since I even touched Lightwave, that I now have time to get back into it.

Here is the stupid question of the day... I just bought the 8.3 upgrade to get going from my 7.5d, I looked EVERYWHERE on how to register the program but it shows on newteks site how to with windows but not mac, and the pdf only shows how to with lightwave 8. Both docs tell me to go to something that I just can't find. It is really late and I am in soooo much pain ( 4 collasped discs in my lower back, please surgery come soon ) that I can't really think straight. Can someone help???

I am glad I am back. I really missed you guys and gals :)

vee
06-30-2005, 11:00 PM
http://reg.newtek.com/

toby
07-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Welcome back Fineartist! We feel your pain. ( well, we can imagine it anyway :o )

fineartist
07-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Thank you vee for the help and thank you for the support toby. It is nice to be back and I hope that I can contribute to the forum some way. I did some brousing on a few forums and people are so all over the map with how Lightwave is going. I just looked at some of the training videos and I am stoked!!! (Is it ok for a 40 year old to say stoked??? lol ) The things I have planned this year to work on in Lightwave just got ALOT easier. SO people, get ready for ALOT of questions from me. You have helped me so much in the past, that I thank you. :)