PDA

View Full Version : Looking for upgrade to 6.0

martinav
04-27-2003, 05:26 PM
I'm looking for a cheap way to upgrade my 5.6 to 6.0. Anyone got one laying around for cheap? I'm looking to spend $50.

Thanks,
Rod

matzofast
04-27-2003, 05:37 PM
check this link out. it is a current auction on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3605278861&category=1251

nfr upgrade to 6.0

martinav
04-27-2003, 05:57 PM
matzofast, thanks for your reply!

I have seen that. I do not know how the "Not For Resale" (NFR) license works compared to the regular full license. I have asked the seller, but I have not heard a response. I need to be able to upgrade further, and to perhaps be able to sell in the future as well. I need to know the full consequences of an NFR license. Anyone help??

Thanks!

matzofast
04-27-2003, 06:49 PM
I'm not exactly sure but I think that NFR is a fully licensed version, I lucked out and won a NFR version of Aura 2.0 as a door prize at a demonstration seminar and I have been able to upgrade to 2.5b just fine. I could be mistaken but I think the NFR means that it was given to the reseller and should not be sold to the public, since they were given it free.

...if not just keep watching ebay. alot of 6.0 upgrades have been floating through lately. I have been watching the auctions for the past six months and alot have showed up in the last couple of weeks.

good luck