PDA

View Full Version : Rendering output as "Storyboard" question....

Emmanuel
06-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Hi,

the manual for 7.5 says that when rendering out an animation as "Storyboard", it skips every fifth frame and is limited to 5x6 images.
Now, I am wondering is that so in 8.3, too, and (feature request) would it be possible for NT to change that to no limits ?
The background is, for a game, I need to render out sprites, and it would be perfect if all the frames per sprite would be on one large image instead of single frames....

Surrealist.
06-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Hi,

the manual for 7.5 says that when rendering out an animation as "Storyboard", it skips every fifth frame and is limited to 5x6 images.
Now, I am wondering is that so in 8.3, too, and (feature request) would it be possible for NT to change that to no limits ?
The background is, for a game, I need to render out sprites, and it would be perfect if all the frames per sprite would be on one large image instead of single frames....

I was just reading about this the other day.

Info on Storyboard and on frame rendering. Think there is a new feature in LW8 in the frame render section- not sure.

Emmanuel
06-25-2005, 05:54 AM
Thanks a lot for that info !
I see that this hasn't changed in 8....too bad....I wonder where the sense is behind skipping every 5th frame and not letting me determine how many frames I want on one page...?