PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo! NewTek updated their whole site

wapangy
02-14-2003, 08:05 PM
I'm really excited for some reason...
I guess I'm hoping for a LightWave update soon.

Looking good NewTek :)

Meaty
02-14-2003, 08:07 PM
no doubt, the new site looks fantastic, I can tell they put in a lot of work! lookin very nice folks!

Matt
02-14-2003, 08:42 PM
well, I'm holding comment until they update the Gallery and Tutorials sections to make them easier to navigate.

MGuerra
02-14-2003, 09:33 PM
All in due time Matt. This facelift was one heck of a job, but like we always say... This is only the beginning. The gallery is on the list, as well as better organizing the tutorials. These, of course, are just 2 out of many updates to come.

For now, enjoy the new sites!

lbravo
02-14-2003, 11:10 PM
I'd like to thank Mike and the NewTek Marketing Staff for pulling this whole thing together. It was no small task to update 1000 plus files! It's looking good to me, folks. You all put in quite a bit of work on it, in addition to ALL your other responsibilities -- and from what I can see -- it's pretty darn cool.

Everyone should watch for the new stuff to come. We've got a lot of cool online features in the works -- so watch, and enjoy!

Hope Ya'll had a happy Valentine's Day!

tmon
02-14-2003, 11:51 PM
As a supporter of Newtek, I congratulate you on the makeover.

Along with critical improvements in the product line, this new forum and website design will serve the biz and user community well.

Good work!!!!!

Meshbuilder
02-15-2003, 06:57 AM
Really great :)

Now put up the Lightwave demo for people to download and it will be even better ;)

Skonk
02-15-2003, 11:18 AM
Love the new look :)