PDA

View Full Version : DragonFellow Teaser Trailer

WilliamVaughan
06-14-2005, 08:23 PM
DragonFellow Teaser Trailer

The Summer Graduating class at the Dave School is getting close to wrapping on it's final project and they put this teaser together to let you in alittle sneak peek of what they have been up to.

DragonFellow Teaser Download (ftp://ftp.newtek.com/multimedia/movies/DragonFellow_Teaser.mov)

Running Time: 53 seconds
File Size: 7.3 Meg

This is an amazing story created by Jack Houston, one of my favorite artsists in the world. I can't wait for you to get to see the complete animation!

Stay tuned to the Dave School website for the DragonFellow site....coming soon:http://www.daveschool.com/

-NG-
06-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Wow excellent work, really love the idea behind it. :) he's kinda like me, i'm a red bull addict to. :p I love the soundtrack he used, it creates a real happy feeling.

Lude
06-16-2005, 01:07 PM
very nice made me laugh, i was a bit dumb at first didn't realize what he was at lol :D

joeldberry
06-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I thought he was trying to be a Red Bull or something...

benhaines
06-16-2005, 02:46 PM
Excellent... Redbull gives you wiiiiiingggs.....

Look forward to the final piece.

Ben

-NG-
06-17-2005, 11:58 AM
With that much red bull down in his belly, he probaly won't sleep for awhile. :D I drink it to stay awake, beats coffe in my case.

grafikdon
06-19-2005, 07:11 AM
Hehehehe... good ol Red Bull. The dragon's probably watching too much RB commercial.