PDA

View Full Version : I spy....

blabberlicious
06-09-2005, 07:12 AM
...according to Google, you people at NT are working while dodging oncoming traffic....

That's gotta hurt!

Take a look for yourself.... (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5131+Beckwith+Blvd.TX+78249&spn=0.020664,0.012016&t=k&hl=en)

Kurtis
06-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Actually, those two horizontal buildings right next to each other on the north side of the road (to the left of the arrow), we're the one on the left.

pauland
06-09-2005, 10:54 AM
I guess that cruise missile sponsored by Autodesk is gonna miss..

blabberlicious
06-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Being 'Googled' suddenly takes on a more sinister meaning

:-)

badllarma
06-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Being 'Googled' suddenly takes on a more sinister meaning

:-) :eek:

BTW earler this year I was party to some discusions on the internet and future of web browsing needless to say things are going to change and all the big names and some you have not heard of yet in the UK are already way ahead of the game for the future appearence of what the internet could look and work like.

I was there as a advisor on some things for one of UK busineses you would be supprised what's being worked on at present. :cool:

Chris S. (Fez)
06-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Sounds like you were privy to some exclusive investment opportunities...cough it up man! I've only got two years, and then I'll never be able to retire by age 30 again.

badllarma
06-09-2005, 01:32 PM
:)
I wish I had been more involved than that I was as that was my thoughts as well, or by 40 anyway:D

Professional confidentiality in dealing in my clients projects will not allow me to say any more I'm afraid.
Long sandy beaches came to mind when project management was on the table :eek: but as usual it's only worth the paper it was written on , and there was a major lack of the folding stuff present :rolleyes:

blabberlicious
06-09-2005, 03:42 PM
After surviving some truly looney adventures in the 90's, I can still remember the crazed look in people's eyes as they confided about the untold millions that their share options would to net them - once they'd 'unloaded' their brilliant (but vague) web-tastic ideas on the venture capitalists and squeezed some pension money from the poor suckers who thought they were on to a good thing.

I never once opted for options over cash....

But if anyone has some spare Goggle shares knocking about, I'd be happy to look after them.

:-)