PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Home

mjroddy
06-07-2005, 10:21 PM
I'm looking to purchase a house that can be rendered (from the outside) to be near-photo-real.
I have searched TurboSquid, but the picking there are kind of slim. They're a fallback plan.
Looking for a single-story city-house. Something you'd find in Southern California that might be purchased by a couple middle-class yuppies (do we still use that term?)
Any suggestions? I'd be most happy to trade money for model with a member of this forum, but if I shoud search a pro-purchase site, I'll do what I have to do.
Thanks for all suggestions and advice!

js33
06-08-2005, 05:00 AM
You might have a look at this.

Dosch Design (http://www.doschdesign.com/e_product/index.php?action=showproduct&id=88&line=)

Cheers,
JS

Wade
06-08-2005, 08:56 AM
shoot me an e-mail maybe I can help. :)

These homes were done for a southern Cal Architect perhaps I could modify one to suite your needs.

Exception
06-08-2005, 09:02 AM
I have a few houses you can buy...
Is single storey ground floor plus one floor on top, or only ground floor?
after emailing wade, you can email me if you wish.

mjroddy
06-09-2005, 09:28 AM
Great info! Thanks very much one and all! I looks like Wade's models are spot on to what I was looking for.
IF this project comes out like I want it to, I'll post the results here. It should be amusing, if nothing else.
(Wade, I'm not sure if the "private" note I sent you got through, can you please jot me a note to [email protected]?)