PDA

View Full Version : home theatar tower

veljko
06-03-2005, 05:17 AM
Hi!
A client wanted me to model out a home theatar tower PC- i had only a few photos as reference, but i think i did rather well:)
I was happy with the result and so was the client- it took me 8 hours to model and render it...
hope you like it!

im making one more. this one will be upright, and it is not as nice visualy as this one, but if there is interest i will post it as well when im finished-
:)

adrian
06-04-2005, 02:46 AM
Looks excellent to me. My only nitpick would be the top looks flat (not much in the way of specular highlights), but maybe it's supposed to be like this.

The back (with all the sockets and stuff) looks awesome.

Adrian.

veljko
06-04-2005, 04:06 AM
Hi! the top does look flat, but im just the guy who models it- the design is in other peoples hands:)
maybe i could have made something happen on the top with lightening and shadows?
It was a rush order- maybe if i had more time...but i doubt that I could make it not look flat since it is flat:)

here is the other tower...
hope u like this one aswell-

adrian
06-04-2005, 04:25 AM
Very nice. BTW it appears to be floating - is that a built-in specification? :)

Adrian.

veljko
06-04-2005, 11:34 AM
it only appears to be floating- it is not:) the shadow of the construction that is lifting up the tower is at souch an angle that you can not see it from this point of camera view, this makes it apear to be floating

miso popovic
06-06-2005, 04:59 AM
great work!

ktas
06-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Very nice!

veljko
06-07-2005, 02:14 AM
thx!
it was a rush order and not glamourous, but i think it worked out just fine:)

Lukesutherland
06-07-2005, 01:47 PM
nice models dude, i actually prefer the tower aesthetically speaking.

1 question, did you model the serial and monitor ports etc or are they image maps>?