PDA

View Full Version : modeler to layout question

robk
06-01-2005, 08:17 PM
I am rendering a scene with 3 different houses on it. On the first go round some railings and an ornamental piece of iron was missed. I save these new items I had created in Autocad and in Modeler loaded the railing and the ornamental iron into the respective houses and saved the models of each house.
Now the problem is when i go to layout and load my scene the layers show up in the surface editor but the objects do not show up on the houses. Is there any way to update the geometry of the houses to include these items. The houses are all rotated all over the place in layout or I would have just loaded the objects into layout. The objects (houses are also grouped and I have used clone hierachy to create copies to populate the site.
Does anyone know an easy way to update my geometry without having to load, position and clone all the houses again?

robk
06-01-2005, 08:53 PM
I solved the problem. When loading the new objects into layers in modeler that were open layers at the end of the layer list they didn't show up in layout, but if I loaded them into and existing layer then they showed up in layout.