PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

Paul Lara
05-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Welcome!

If you operate a TriCaster, and are having problems, this is the place to discuss it with NewTek and other TriCaster owners.

Rozalie
09-24-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi Paul,
How do I find the introductions forum?
Also...I'd like to know if there are any tricaster studio owners in the Houston area that I can talk with..thanks.

Paul Lara
09-24-2007, 11:38 AM
Hi Paul,
How do I find the introductions forum?

Just go to the TriCaster Community forum HERE (http://www.newtek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229), Rozalie.

Also...I'd like to know if there are any tricaster studio owners in the Houston area that I can talk with.

Sure. e-mail me ([email protected])and I can forward along a contact

Papaulo Martins
09-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Dear Paul Lara
The SpeedEDIT has many problems with stability and now the REV 3c went way down, there is some work to improve this product?

SBowie
09-29-2011, 11:39 AM
The SpeedEDIT has many problems with stability and now the REV 3c went way down, there is some work to improve this product?Friend Paul is no longer with us, I'm afraid.

The problem that affected XD300's (and which eventually resulted in Rev. 3c being issued) was not specific to SE, but rather was systemic. SE in TriCaster Rev 3 (including b and c) is unchanged from prior versions. If you are seeing some particular problem, I suppose it's possible you got some file corruption in your SE project before upgrading to 3C. A new project might help.

Ramey
09-29-2011, 01:47 PM
Speed Edit within the XD 300 is not allowing multiple selections using the CTRL or Shift keys. Example, if I want to add multiple cross fades from clip A to clip X, clip A will highlight but clip X will not highlight to allow alt-f insertions between those clips. The files are MTS format, should that matter?

Thanks,

Ramey

doabgah
11-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Hi,

My system 850 some times shows error overheating and shuts down automatically.