PDA

View Full Version : 3D Recursions: public invitation!

Exper
05-23-2005, 11:56 AM
I'd like to Invite every LightWave user to the new Forum
"3D Recursions :: 3D Math for Art Places"
http://3drecursions.com/forum

3D Recursions is a new Board created with the precious help and support of Aurora and Zuzzabuzz.

It's devoted to discussions about Strange Attractors, LSystems, Math/Algorithms
and specific sections for LightWave, Chaoscope,
other than official support for Zuzzabuzz's LightWave Plugins (LWGreeble and Germinator);
more to come in future.

We want provide a specific and comfortable place for this kind of CG's topics; we're also completely open to any new challenging discussions, hints or requests.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Exper

Kvaalen
05-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Looks really cool!

I think I have 2 or 3 scripts I could post there, but first I'd have to dig them up (=will take time). I've always liked mixing programming, math and art! :)
(None of them are really usfull [yet], but interesting.)

Hope to see some cool things from there!

Exper
05-24-2005, 02:44 AM
Thanks! :)

Feel free to hop in whenever you want... more interesting stuffs will come soon! ;)

Exper
05-27-2005, 10:28 AM
For everyone interested in "3D Recursions :: 3D Math for Art Places" (http://3drecursions.com/forum).

Today (Friday May 27, 2005) at 10:00 pm (Local Time, GMT +2) 3D Recursions will be moved to a new and better server.
The whole process will require some time and could provide intermittent or continuing connection problems.

We'll try to move it as fast as possible
but DNS propagation is out of our handle and it could require 24 to 72 hours (depending on users ISP).

I apologize for any inconvenients!

Best regards,
Exper

LAV
06-29-2005, 06:51 AM
The site is a really cool place where you can find the LW way to strange attractors!
Many thanks, Exper!

Exper
07-01-2005, 02:12 AM
Thanks. I'm happy someone find it useful! :)

I just want state that 3D Recursions is a place open to anyone: I feel that most people found it a little "scary". :confused: